Welcome to this page where you can obtain a copy of the Chapter Standard Operating Procedures Manual
(aka Chapter SOP Manual).
This Chapter SOP Manual was originally prepared to guide Chapters through the process of selecting prospective members and installing them into Sigma Lambda Chi. Today, this Manual also contains procedures that are completed throughout the academic year.
Topics that are currently covered in this Manual are:
- requirements for membership, and selecting candidates
- conducting the prospective candidate meeting, a period of candidacy, and the last candidate meeting
- conducting the installation ceremony
- preparing items to send the next business day, and the final duties of the Chapter for the new members
- notes from SLC International Office
Please check back from time-to-time as we will be including topics suggested by our Chapters. One topic wil include helpful guidelines or job descriptions regarding Chapter Officer roles and Chapter Advisor roles. Our Chapters are always welcome to provide comment or suggestion.
Here is the link to the PDF document that you can review and print for your chapter, using your all-chapter password. Please note that this Manual has been prepared to print single-sided, so that the quick-reference column can remain where it can be of assistance. Thank you.